Name our therapy puppy!
Raising awareness for the plight of Foster Children in Queensland.
Hope For Our Children currently,
- Meets with couples to discuss foster care
- Holds information nights for the public
- Assists families to find the provider that best suits their family’s needs
- Supplies backpack for removals, distributed between different providers in the Toowoomba area and the Department of Child Safety.
- Supports foster carers through networking opportunities
- Currently training a therapy dog to be used in the Toowoomba Region.